Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Australian Music Festivals...an experience like no other!

This past weekend I attended the last and one of the best festivals of the summer...Future Music (40,000 tickets were sold). I have been lucky enough to attend 4 festivals this summer and every experience has been different and interesting, to say the least. The day started with pre drinks and visiting around noon, and we headed to the venue around 1330. For this festival the venue was in Joondalup, which is a 40 minute train ride from the city. I was with my friends, Jake & Dan and many 18 year olds....we felt old.


Jake & I venturing into the foam party :)


The day continued and we had a great time, and some of you were fortunate enough to get text messages and voice mails before I ran out of phone credit :) My favourite performance was Mark Ronson & the Business International. Here is my favourite song at the moment:



Hope that you enjoyed the post and felt like you have an understanding of what Australian music festivals are like and why I enjoy them so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment